Basanta Kumar Chakraborty, Father of Mithun Chakraborty Dies
Basanta Kumar Chakraborty, father of the renowned Indian actor Mithun Chakraborty passed away on Tuesday. He died in Mumbai at the age of 95 years after succumbing to age-related prolonged illness.
In confirmation of this news, a tweet was shared by Rituparna Sengupta on Wednesday which reads, “My deep condolences on the sudden demise of your father, Mithun Da. Stay strong and may his soul rest in peace forever.”
After the tweet was posted, condolences soon start to pour onto the post. As per the news sources, Mithun Chakraborty himself is stuck due to coronavirus lockdown in Bengaluru. He is currently trying his best to arrive at Mumbai for the sake of performing the final rites for his father. As per news sources in India; Santimoyee Chakraborty, mother of Mithun is in Mumbai along with Mimoh Chakraborty, eldest son of Mithun. They are currently attending the family in this difficult time.
- Release Date for One Punch Man Season 3, Spoilers Plus Much More
- Moto G7 vs Moto G6: Difference between these budget phones?
- Sushant Singh Rajput, at age 34, commits suicide at his Mumbai home
- Hina Khan’s post-workout glow is a motivation for others to shed their extra kilos; See Photos
- WWE said to Had Plans for organizing the All-Women’s Tournament
As for the work of Mithun Chakraborty, he was last seen in the movie titled “thriller The Tashkent Files” released back in 2019. In that movie, he worked alongside Naseeruddin Shah and Basu Prasad. As for his upcoming project, he is working in the upcoming movie titled “Gehewr” of Ram Gopal Verma.