Manuela Escobar 2020
Today we are going to introduce you guys to the daughter for not a famous celebrity but a notorious drug lord known by the name of Pablo Escobar.
If you guys have seen the Netflix drama series Narcos, then you might already know her name. She is Manuela Escobar who is the youngest of the Escobar siblings born from her mother named Maria Victoria Henao. As for her other sibling, his name is Sebastián Marroquín Escobar.
Manuela Escobar Date of Birth:-
25th May 1984
- Manuela Escobar is the daughter of the leader of Colombia’s Medellin Cartel known by the name Pablo Escobar.
- Her father was amongst the worst narco-traffickers the world has ever seen who was known by the nickname “The King of Cocaine”. As for Manuela Escobar, she was the apple of Pablo Escobar’s eyes who would fulfill even the smallest things she would ask.
- Still, this little fairy tale of Manuela Escobar came to an end when the Colombian National Police started tracking Pablo Escobar who was on run with his wife Maria Victoria Henao and their son Sebastián Marroquín Escobar.
- Ultimately, Pablo Escobar, while on the run, was tracked down by the CNP and was shot down. At the time of Pablo Escobar’s death, Manuela Escobar was only 9 years of age. Following the death of her father, her mother Maria Victoria Henao took her children and fled from Colombia. They were on the move from Brazil to Ecuador to South Africa and finally settling in Argentina. There Manuela Escobar changed her name to Juana Manuela Marroquín Santos to live a quite life.
- In Argentina, Manuela Escobar started her education in a school alongside her brother but after her mother, who at the time was a real estate entrepreneur, was discovered and investigated to be Pablo’s wife, Manuela Escobar stopped going to school. She completed her education afterward at home.
There are many amazing facts that show the love of Pablo Escobar with his daughter Manuela Escobar some of which are as follows.
- Once on the run, Manuela Escobar was shivering with cold and there was no wood to light the fire. Pablo Escobar, in his fatherly love, burned about 2 million dollars to keep her warm.
- Once on her birthday, Manuela Escobar asked her father for a Unicorn and Pablo Escobar made a unicorn. He stapled a horn of a cow on the forehead of a horse and attached the wings on its back. The horse ultimately succumbed to a deadly infection and died.
Since the age of 9 years old when Pablo Escobar was shot down and the family of his went on a run, there has been no concrete news on them. There is no reported news about the net worth of Manuela Escobar’s net worth.
However, at the height of his Cocaine Empire, her father Pablo Escobar was assumed to have a net worth of nearly 45 billion dollars. This net worth of Pablo Escobar was gained back in the late 1980s and early 1990s.
Her father was Pablo Escobar, one of the infamous drug lords and narco-terrorists the world has ever seen.
Her mother’s name is Maria Victoria Henao who after the death of her husband fled to Argentina. She worked there as a real estate entrepreneur.
She has only one sibling; a brother named Sebastián Marroquín.
Relationships & Affairs:-